Scene

Scene

A Little Chemical Story

Southern France. November 2013.

I went through a little adventure that I thought I'd share with you. I happened to drink from a stream because my water filter wasn't really water filtering. I thought, after all the ugly rivers I drank from in south Asia without getting sick, what could possibly happen in a little French countryside creak? Here's what happened: as it turns out, just upstream was a giant evil chemical factory run by satan's minions. And only the devil knows what could've been in that water. He could've told me, by the way. I guess that's just not what devils do. I then spent an entire night in abdominal hell, my guts coming out from both sides. In the morning, I was a zombie in pain trying desperately to find any kind  of help, and I had  to do  that by hauling around my crab home by bicycle. The good news is, I found plenty of help in a little village nearby, where the locals invited me in, treated me great, and we even jammed some blues together. Within a few days, my digestive system regained consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment