Scene

Scene

Hi there, traveller

Welcome to the Hermit Crab. Sit back, kick off your shoes! I know you're a traveller because life is a journey. A sort of pilgrimage. The purpose of this website to help connect similarly minded people - people in search of a simple lifestyle that respects the earth, respects the individual, and respects the freedom we are all entitled to. It will document simple building techniques and ideas allowing us to live a free life.

This first page is a blog through which I can share with you my global pilgrimage, the encounters that marked me and the life lessons I gained from them. The map below shows my experiences since the beginning of my spiritual search at the age of 18, when I left for China.

Please don't hesitate to comment on any of the posts below or contact me to share your ideas and questions, you would be more than welcome.

Keep it up, follow your road.

- Ben Viatte


No comments:

Post a Comment